In order to preserve the function and integrity of L.I.F.E. ministry as part of the larger Body of Christ, and to provide a biblical role model to those L.I.F.E. serves, it is imperative that all persons employed by L.I.F.E. in any capacity, or who serve as volunteers, agree to and abide by these nine Articles of Faith.
- WE BELIEVE that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- WE BELIEVE in one God, the Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ, God's only Son, died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins, His shed blood and His resurrection provide the only ground for salvation.
- WE BELIEVE that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, to convict all people of their sin, to regenerate believers and baptize them with power; to produce godly character, and to distribute gifts throughout the church
- WE BELIEVE that the true church is composed of all who have believed in Jesus' finished work, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and have denied their own rights - sacrificially following Jesus Christ, the Head of the Church.
- WE BELIEVE that the church is called to worship the Lord, enjoy His fellowship and grow in the knowledge of Him. The joy of this relationship is to overflow into the world as we declare the Gospel to the nations.
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is literally coming again to receive the church and to judge believers and unbelievers.
- WE BELIEVE in intensive evangelism, Christian growth and discipleship.
- WE BELIEVE that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. (Gen. 1:26-27). Rejection of one's biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within a person. Hence we affirm that the term marriage has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman.